If you’re looking to spruce up your bedroom, consider dressing up the dresser in the room. You can do this by adding some pretty pictures, decorative vases, ornaments, or pieces of jewelry. There are many different ways to decorate a dresser, so find one that reflects your personality and style. Decorate A Bedroom Dresser.
1. Minimalist Standout
Minimalist Standout. If you’re looking to spruce up your bedroom without taking away from its sleek, modern look, then a minimalist stand-out may be the way to go. This decorating style favors sleek pieces that are easy to arrange and can easily be combined with other bedroom furniture to create a cohesive look. There are many ways to go about achieving a minimalist stand-out in your bedroom, but some key tips include using clean lines and simple textures in your decorating choices.
For example, try opting for white or light-colored bedding and furniture, or use natural elements like plants and woods to add texture and interest. Whether you choose traditional or nontraditional minimalist stand-outs, adding a little bit of personality will help make your bedroom feel like home.
2. Stack Up Style
When decorating a bedroom, it can be easy to get carried away and fill every nook and cranny with furniture. However, sometimes less is more when it comes to achieving a cohesive look in a room. That’s why the stack-up style can be such an effective way to decorate your bedroom dresser. By using multiple pieces of furniture to create height and balance, you can create a visually pleasing space that is also functional. Whether you’re looking for a simple way to add storage or want to create an eclectic look that stands out, the stack-up style is the perfect solution!
3. Lots Of Light
Lots of light is key in any bedroom and dressing room. This is especially true when decorating a bedroom dresser. When choosing curtains or drapes for your dresser, opt for sheer fabric that allows plenty of natural light to flow through. To create a more intimate setting in your bedroom, choose bedding with subtle patterns and muted colors. For an airy feel, try floating fabrics such as chiffon or voile over a solid foundation. And finally, don’t forget about accents! A few fresh flowers or a sleek photo frame can add just the right touch to your dressing area.
4. Layer Up
Creating a bedroom that is both functional and stylish can be a tricky task. One way to add some personality to the space is by decorating the dresser. By layering different items, you can create a unique look that will stand out from the crowd. Here are some ideas for dressing up your dresser:
- Start with accessories that are neutral in colors, such as a necklace or earrings.
- Choose pieces with bright colors that will pop against the more muted pieces of furniture.
- Keep all of the accessories in one style, such as modern or vintage inspired pieces.
- Layer different types of fabrics on top of each other to create a fun and textured design.
5. Curated Corner
If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your bedroom without spending a fortune, look no further than the dresser. You can easily decorate it with some fresh flowers or some framed pictures, but there are also more expensive options available if you’re willing to spend a bit of time and money. If you want to go all out, consider hiring a professional decorator to help you out. However, if you’re on a budget and just want to give your room a quick makeover, there are plenty of affordable options available that will make your room look great without breaking the bank.
6. Gallery Wall
If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your bedroom dresser and make it look more like a gallery wall, try using some of these ideas.
- Use a variety of prints or patterns.
- Choose pieces that have different textures and colors.
- Arrange the prints in an interesting way.
- Try grouping related prints together.
- Add some empty frames for displaying photos or artwork.
- Hang art ornaments from the top or sides of the dresser to add extra color and dimension.
- Change out the knobs, pulls, and hinges to give the dresser a fresh new look.
7. Covered Up
Looking to spruce up your bedroom but don’t know where to start? No problem! Here are a few ideas for decorating your bedroom dresser.
- Start with a fresh, new look for your dresser by painting it white. This will help to brighten up the space and make it more inviting.
- If you’re looking for something a little more subtle, try adding some neutral accessories like a pair of earrings or a necklace.
- For an extra touch of personality, why not add some fun decorations like stickers or temporary tattoos? You can find these items at most convenience stores or online.
- Last but not least, don’t forget the bed! Make sure you choose sheets and bedding that coordinate with the rest of your room’s theme.
8. Stylish Scents
If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your bedroom and add a little extra flair, consider dressing your bedside tables with stylish scents. There are many options available, so it’s easy to find something that suits your personality and style. Some popular choices include floral arrangements or candles with sweet smells like cake or cookies. Whatever you choose, make sure the scent is gentle enough to wear every day and won’t cause any irritation or allergies. And if you have kids, be sure to keep all of the bedroom decor kid-friendly by choosing smells like cartoons or citrus fruits.
9. Hang A Hat
Hang a hat on the dresser to add some personality to your bedroom. This simple but effective way of decorating can also be used in other areas of the room, such as an armoire or nightstand. You can choose from a variety of hats, including baseball caps, fedoras, beanies, and even cowboy hats. If you have a small room, use multiple hats to create a more colorful and eclectic look.
10. Small Florals
If you’re looking for a way to spruce up your bedroom without going overboard, consider adding some small floral arrangements to your dresser. You can find affordable options at most home-goods stores, and they’ll add a touch of freshness to an otherwise bland space. Plus, they’ll make it easy to access your accessories when you need them.
11. Off Centered
Do you have a bedroom that could use a little sprucing up? If so, here are some ideas for decorating your dresser to give it a new look.
- Start with a new piece of furniture. A dresser is an ideal place to add a bit of personality flair, and there are many different options available to suit just about any style. If you’re looking for something traditional, consider choosing an antique-style dresser or one in a classic woodsy design.
- If you’re feeling more experimental, go for something more offbeat. Items like brightly colored vases or quirky trinkets can give your dresser an extra dose of personality.
- Consider adding some storage space to your dresser by installing drawers or shelves below the surface.
12. Green Bouquet
Are you looking for an eco-friendly way to decorate your bedroom dresser? Green bouquets are a great option! They are easy to make, and they look great in any room. Here are some tips on how to make a green bouquet:
This is an easy project that can be completed in just a few hours. You will need some fresh flowers, foliage, and greenery. Start by arranging the flowers and foliage into a vase or container. Then add a colorful ribbon or cord to tie the arrangement together. Finally, add a finishing touch with some pretty centerpieces ornaments.
These bouquets are perfect for any room in your home. They can be used as decorations for your bedroom dresser, or they can serve as focal points in other areas of the house.
13. Spaced Out
Do you have a spare bedroom and want to spruce it up a bit? Check out these easy ideas for decorating your bedroom dresser! Whether you’re in the mood for a rustic, modern, or coastal look, there’s something for everyone.
- Start with some basics. Hang some pictures of your favorite places or people on your dresser. This will help you to remember happy memories while you’re away from home.
- Choose an interesting piece of furniture to use as your bedside table. If you don’t have one, consider using a bookshelf instead. Store your alarm clock and other important items on top of it.
- If space is tight, choose a smaller dresser to house all of your clothes instead of packing them into multiple drawers.
14. Mirrored Must
Many people choose to decorate their bedroom dresser with mirrors. Mirrors can add a lot of visual interest and functionality to a room. They can be used to display personal belongings or photos, make yourself look good when you’re getting ready for bed, or just create an air of sophistication. There are many different ways to decorate a bedroom dresser with mirrors, so there’s sure to be something that will fit your personality and style.
15. Mirrored Must
Looking for a way to add a pop of color and personality to your bedroom? A mirrored dresser is the perfect way to do just that! Not only does it look great, but it can also help organize your closet and storage area. Here are some tips on how to decorate a mirrored dresser:
- Start by selecting a color scheme that you love. Mirrored dressers are versatile, so feel free to mix and match different colors together.
- Once you have chosen your colors, start by painting the walls around the dresser in the same hue as your chosen paint color. This will help tie in all of the other pieces in your bedroom together.
- If you want to add some extra glamor, consider adding some lace or ruffles to the skirt or curtains around the mirror.
16. Dresser Extras
Adding some extra touches to your bedroom dresser can make it look more luxurious and inviting. You can choose to add a mirror, some decorative knick knacks, or a photo album. Here are some ideas to get you started:
-Add a mirror to the top of your dresser to give yourself a full view of your outfit while getting dressed in the morning.
-Add some decorative knick knacks like figurines or vases to add personality and life to your dresser.
-If you want something more permanent, add a photo album filled with pictures of family and friends that have visited your bedroom over the years.
17. Keep It Monochromatic
If you’re looking to spruce up your bedroom dresser with a little color, go for monochromatic accents. You can still enjoy the look of a well-coordinated room while keeping things simple. Here are 8 ideas to get you started:
This is a great way to bring some life into a neutral space by using bright colors on accessories like pillows or blankets
You can also mix and match different items in the same color family to create unexpected combinations.
For example, use blue and green together on a pillow or paneled headboard.
Be sure to keep walls and furniture white so that all of your accessories pop!
Think about how you want your bed to look before starting to decorate the dresser. If it’s more of an ornate design, go for something that will be less prominent on the surface of the dresser.
18. Binge-Worthy Setup
When it comes to decorating your bedroom, you can always go with something classic and clean. However, if you’re in the mood for something a little more fun and exciting, why not try some of these creative ideas? For instance, if you’re looking for a way to spruce up your dresser, consider adding some colorful pouches or boxes to it. Alternatively, why not try setting up some votive candles in jar form? This will give your bedroom an intimate and cozy vibe.
If you want to go for something a little more extravagant, why not put together a mini shrine to your favorite TV show or movie? This will provide you with plenty of storage space as well as added decoration.
19. Best Baubles
If you’re looking to spruce up your bedroom dresser with some pretty baubles, we’ve got a few ideas for you! From delicate glass beads to sparkly gold chains, these accessories will add just the right touch of glamor to your space. Whether you’re using them as part of a coordinated look or simply to brighten up an otherwise dowdy piece, these baubles are sure to please.
20. Neutral Palette
Do you have a bedroom that could use a little decoration? Maybe you’re looking for a way to spruce up the look of your bedside tables or dresser, but don’t know where to start. Well, check out our neutral palette to get inspired! A few key pieces can really make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your bedroom.
First off, consider adding some color with pillows or throws. A pop of red or green can add life and energy to an otherwise dreary space. Pair these colors with neutrals like white or grey, and you’ll have a cohesive look that’s perfect for any bedroom.
Another great way to add personality to your room is through accessories. Whether it’s cozy bed socks or pretty flower baskets on dressers, having something special nearby can help set the tone for your space.
21. Antique Appeal
Do you want to add a little bit of old-world charm to your bedroom? You can do so by dressing your dresser in antique accessories. Here are some ideas to get you started:
Start with a pretty bedspread or quilt. Cover the dresser with a piece that has a pretty print or design, and then use antique pillows and bed linens to complete the look. For added detail, consider adding lace curtains or drapery panels.
Another way to inject old-world charm into your bedroom is by using antique furniture pieces. Choose pieces with intricate details and rich colors that will look great together. Consider pairing an antique nightstand with a matching chest of drawers, or go for something more dramatic and pair an antique armoire with a coordinating bedstead.
22. Fall For Fabric
There is nothing quite like the rustling sound of fresh sheets and a soft bedspread when you walk into your bedroom in the morning. However, if your bedroom is in dire need of a makeover, it’s time to consider updating your dresser with some fashionable fabric. There are so many beautiful fabrics that can be used for dressers, and each one has its own benefits. Here are three reasons why you should fall for fabric when decorating your bedroom:
1. Fabric is versatile – One of the great things about fabric is that it can be used in so many different ways. You can use it as a background or a focal point for your dresser, and no two dresses will look the same because of this.
2. Fabric adds texture – A lot of people love having some texture in their bedrooms, and the fabric is perfect for this purpose.
23. Electronic Extras
How to Decorate a Bedroom Dresser to Enhance Its Appeal
A bedroom is a place where you can relax and unwind after a long day. If you want to add an extra touch of elegance and style, consider decorating your bedroom dresser. You can choose from a variety of decorative pieces and ornaments that will enhance the look and feel of your bedroom. Some tips on how to decorate a bedroom dresser include:
- Choose high-quality pieces that will last. Better quality items will be more expensive, but they’ll also last longer and look better over time.
- Be creative with your decorations. You don’t need to stick with traditional pieces; mix things up and experiment with different designs and colors.
- Think about what accessories you might want to put on your dresser.
24. Stay Balanced
There are many ways to decorate a bedroom dresser. You can choose to go with a neutral color scheme or use different colors to add some life to the room. You can also choose to use accessories that match the color of the bedspread or curtains. Finally, you can choose to add some personal touches, such as photo ornaments, flowers, or candles. Decorate A Bedroom Dresser.
Dressing a bedroom can be overwhelming, but with a few simple tips and tricks, it can be done. By using some of the items in your wardrobe, you can create a cohesive look in minutes. Maybe consider adding a few accessories like a bedspread or throw pillow to complete the look. Finally, make sure to take your time and go with what you think will work best for your room. With just a little bit of effort, you can create a cozy retreat that is perfect for any bedroom.